Private "Face-to-Face Clinics" have opened
at Chase Lodge Hospital for acutely unwell children
at St John's Hospital for children without fever or cough
TESTING for COVID-19 is available
in some circumstances I will do home visits
I am offering:
(1) Concentration on my additional support for the NHS to manage the outbreak of Coronavirus Disease
(2) Face to face appointments for all illnesses in the private sector:
acutely unwell children can be seen at Chase Lodge Hospital
Please note the Hospital at St John and Elizabeth, Clementine Churchill Hospital or TrustPlus does not allow children with acute respiratory illness to be brought to an outpatient setting
(3) I am offering testing for acute and previous COVID-19
(4) HOME VISITS in some circumstances
(5) Telephone/Video consultation/Telemedical consultation and advice on health concerns in the Private as well as NHS sector
(6) Reduction of costs for telephone advice during COVID-19 outbreak
(7) Provision of free telephone advice for healthcare workers at London Northwick
(8) Immunisations for all routine and additional vaccinations in the private sector
(9) Maintain routine appointments for health issues not related to COVID-19
Can I offer free private healthcare?
I have considered carefully how to provide the most effective care for children during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Most of us working in the NHS have put in a lot of extra hours and days of work during the first wave. I continue to offer extra support for the NHS to prepare for the second wave.
Until recently there has been very little provision in the private healthcare for children to deal with the illnesses caused by COVID-19. It is still my belief that currently the best available care for children in the UK with COVID-19 related illnesses are through the NHS. However I am concerned about the very few face to face appointments for unwell children. Therefore I have will see children face to face or arrange home visits if feasible.
Currently I get calls, text, WhatsApp messages and emails for additional advice nearly 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. This is completely understandable, and I will do my best to support this as much as I can.
However, it is currently no longer possible to provide additional free service in the private sector. I have introduced more telephone clinics but will charge for advice given in the private sector outside the above arrangements.
Please book any of the services offered as required and according to my availability.